My name is Bob Zuur. I have been a photographer and a biologist for forty years.
Photography is a way of showing the beauty and vulnerability of our planet. People are a key part of the environment in which we live. It is a privilege to record important life events of people, businesses and communities.
As a member of the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography I am bound by the NZIPP Code of Ethics, and work at all times to the highest standards.
I am based in Wellington and live on the Kapiti Coast, so I call the lower North Island home. I can, of course, travel further if needed.
What makes my photography different to many others’?
- Wide skill base: artistic and technical competence in a wide range of photography
- Natural style: light, airy and not over-processed
- Discrete: ability to capture the moment unobtrusively
- Understand your needs through professional experience in
- wildlife, freshwater, marine, land and Antarctic conservation;
- the agricultural, fishing and forestry sectors;
- local and central government
- Spontaneous: quick turnaround of images.